The Social Fabric: African Textiles Today Exhibition is a touring exhibition on loan from The British Museum.
- Focusing of lighting
- Light level monitoring
- Lighting controls
- Museum exhibition lighting design
- Innovative exhibition that explores how the printed and woven textiles of eastern and southern Africa mirror the ever changing times, fashions as well as tastes of the region.
- Use of existing lighting track, controls and fittings to achieve conservation lighting design as specified by The British Museum (loans and display department).
- Demonstrate how the cloth is used to celebrate influential people and great occasions, for example: Nelson Mandela and the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa.
- The William Morris Gallery is located London, United Kingdom